1. Porefessional: i put some on my T-zone and any spots i get oily during the day on my face before i apply my foundation. this is seriously a miracle "primer" that fills in all your pores and leaves your skin smooth and helps your make up stay on longer!
2. Big Beautiful Eyes: one of the reasons i love Benefit is because their make up is classy, natural but still fun. this palette is my favorite because these neutral colors go with anything and the color lasts on your lids and it's very high quality. i've had mine for over a year and i still have alot left...you definitly get bang for your buck with Benefit.
3. One Hot Minute: another everyday wear is one hot minute bronzer. i'm not pasty but i will definitely light up a room with my "whiteness" if i go with just foundation. without any type of bronzer i don't have much depth or warmness in my face so this product works wonders. this bronzer is also not like most where its just brown. this bronzer has a rose tint in it that makes it much more natural. no bold brown streaks across your cheek bones here!
4. They're Real: the most amazing mascara i've ever tried. they're real has gotten tons of awards and is all it's cracked up to be ladies. please just try it...you'll thank me later! i've seriously gotten the question, "are your lashes real?". seriously.
5. Benetint: if you're guy complains about not being able to kiss you because you have lipstick on...this is a go getter! my hubby loves this product because he can still kiss me and it doesn't come off! this product called benetint lasts all day and smells sweet like roses. you can also dot and blend on your cheeks for a natural flush as well.
hope you try some of these! they are more expseisve then your regular target/drug store make up but it's worth it because
a) it's good quality and lasts all day
b) Benefit packaging is adorable and interesting
c) the actual products last for over a year
d) they're company orginates from San Francisco. that makes them the best in my opinion
let me know if you decide to try any of these....have a great rest of your week.