February 7, 2014

seven: encouragement

when weary won't let you rest...
when you're burdened, feeling weak...

keep longing for Him, keep going...

He is with you. always. seek Him.

Jeremiah 29:12
"then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and i will hear you."

that is a beautiful promise that speaks to my heart, He is always there. He will always meet us where we are when we simply look for Him. i've had an emotional week and my heart has been heavy but i can have hope because i know Jesus always has me in His hands. i have felt burdened lately and something that really lifted my spirits was a post from Sincerely, Lo blog featuring a song from kari jobe. i'm listening to it right now on repeat. thank you sister for posting that because i've felt so encouraged by it. where ever you are, whatever you are going through...God is with you. keep going.

(photos from weheartit)

2 comments:

  1. I love the verse the precedes Jeremiah 29:12 and I think those two verses are so powerful. Thank you for this reminder--it was perfect timing and the beautiful photos make this verse that much more powerful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kiki, i'm glad you could find encouragement from it as much as i did. xx

    ReplyDelete