January 19, 2014

confessions of mother and daughter

yes, i'm 23 ( will be 24 next month ) and i still play Nancy Drew games as religiously as i did when the games were first introduced in the early 2000's. and yes my daughter dog sadie...is reading The Hunger Games. we're pretty much the coolest things in orange county, or the lamest. you choose!

p.s please excuse the annoying black line in the photo...(and every other photo i take with my iphone) i dropped my iphone and must have damaged the inside of the lens. hopefully the handsome geeky husband can figure out how to fix it with a new camera. i'm sure he can, because he's awesome like that.

love, danica

7 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet photos! Good luck for your hubby fixing your iphone! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too jenna! hopefully it will be cheaper then taking it to the apple store. :(

      Delete
  2. Um, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog because I am a HUGE fan of Nancy Drew games and Hunger Games, too! I've played Nancy Drew since I was in middle school with my neighbors and sisters (we used to scream when we were about to be killed, haha. And we could never play right before bed because we'd have nightmares). :) I haven't played too much recently, but my little sister and I did the Silent Spy over Christmas break. Did you finish it yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish those books/// what can I say...I love books ;) cute about the games :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still on the first book but I'm trying to read a little each night! I'm going to. Have to ask for a book light for my birthday cos the husband isn't thrilled about the light being in to "finish just one more chapter!" Haha

      Delete