November 17, 2012

liebster?





thank you to the cutest girl in bloggerland  rylee blake for nominating me for the liebster award!i don't know what it is either, but i am participating nonetheless. hope liebster isn't a bad word or something in some random language. anyways, here are the rules:
>>>>>must list 11 things about yourself
>>>>>answer 11 questions nominee made for you
>>>>>choose 11 of your own favorite blogs to nominate
>>>>>create questions for them to answer (oh, and let them know they are nominated!)
11 things about me
1. Jesus Christ is my Savior and i can't fathom one single day without Him. He has blessed me unceasingly and i  try my best to glorify Him in everything that i do. i fail allot, but He loves me no matter what.
 2. i used to be really "scene" in high school. i thought i was really hot. and i was mean because i wanted to be cool. but in reality, i just had really weird hair. does "scene" even exist anymore?



3. i grew up doing martial arts as a kid (a.k.a karate). as an adult i enjoy kick boxing with my dad. it doesn't look like it, but i'm sure i could kick your butt. :)


4. i married my best friend. i'm continually reminded of how much God loves me in stephen's love for me. what a blessing he is to my life and my family. 
5.  my sister is almost 10 years younger then me. she's starting to pass me up in height now, which is not okay. it kind of freaks me out actually because to me, she's always been a baby!


6. i have a super freaky close relationship with my grandma. she's all over this blog if you look. she's my mentor, my hero and basically my spiritual encouragement. also, she's gorgeous and taught my mom and i well how to always look our best. passed down wisdom and beauty secrets? doesn't get any better.


questions from rylee:

1. if you could do anything and money was no matter, what would you do?
i would take my family on a nice vacation to Europe.
  
 
2. what is your favorite memory?
i have so many. as of now, my wedding day.


3. who has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
grandma dehoop. mommy. stephen. hands down.


4. if you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
none. their is so much darkness in the celeb world!


5. favorite holiday
christmas


6. favorite movie
any disney movies are my favorite


7. who is your biggest role model?
same as the question earlier


8. where is the best vacation location?
washington state!


9. what goals do you have for the next year?
more schooling done and hopefully a new apartment.

 
10. what were you like in high school?
weird, i feel like i secretly knew what the questions were! oh well. just read above i guess.


11. what makes you happy?
jesus, my family, my husband, my dog, blogging, disneyland, good music, cold days, sick days, weekends, church, children, boxing, quality time with those i love, movies, beach and christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment