August 18, 2012

life lately, according to iphone pictures

so this has been my life this august. i'm already closing off the month for myself because i'm in san francisco mode and i'm not turning back. stephen and i are going on a weekend get-a-way to our favorite city in california ( san francisco ) in late august for the holiday. can't wait! this will be our second time in the city and we'll be visiting some new things and staying with an old family friend of stephen's ( which will be nice ). we're so excited to go on a new adventure and get away from work and the noise...let's get ready for some san francisco noise! anyways, i better get going because i have a million errands to do ( when i'm sick of course ) hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. What pretty pictures! Have fun in San Fransisco! I love it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @I'm Sydney- thank you! i don't know one person that DOESN'T like san francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)
    Here is my page ; cheap travel advice

    ReplyDelete