February 12, 2012

CHEEK BONE ENVY?


I haven't taken a picture of myself in awhile, and while this is a cell phone picture...I have to say....I look pretty good! My cheek bones look amazing, and why? WATT'S UP. My favorite Benefit product this year.

*It has a smooth texture that you glide across your cheek bone and blend with the sponge tip at the bottom of the product.

*I then use a light pink blush at the apples of my cheek and blend upward.

This product creates a natural glow and illusion of contour at the cheeks + shine! How wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. ahh! I love your blog lay out!! As always... And I think you look really good as well. I would have to ofcourse try a different color for the same affect but boy do you look gorgeous :). did you do your blog yourself girl? So amazing. Blessings and love, love love you! And so excited to see on Facebook that Stephen got the job for good :)!!!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do the blog myself. I use the premade template from blogspot. And you won't have to use another color. It comes in one color and it looks good on all skin tones. It's not white but champagne sparkly. If you blend really well I'm sure it will look good on you. And that's one thing I love about Benefit products...they are very handy and go well with pretty much every skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do the blog myself. I use the premade template from blogspot. And you won't have to use another color. It comes in one color and it looks good on all skin tones. It's not white but champagne sparkly. If you blend really well I'm sure it will look good on you. And that's one thing I love about Benefit products...they are very handy and go well with pretty much every skin tone.

    ReplyDelete