January 7, 2012

starting a new year

It is now 2012 and I'm so excited for the things to come. There are four more months until the wedding. It still feels unreal and I'm so happy but so nervous that the big day will go by too fast. I picture me walking down the aisle and wanting to barf. haha. I can picture it in my head and I'm reminding myself already to savor every tiny moment in space. I hope we are on track so far with all the wedding planning. I can't help but feel like I'm not, but I'm hoping I am. I force myself to do something wedding related on the weekends, but it never feels like enough! I'm going day by day, enjoying my life and praising God along every step of the way. Every time I think about how everything is going I feel like crying because God is so good and I don't deserve any of this. I'm feeling better about everything and I really feel like this is going to work. I remember just getting engaged and having no clue as to what to do or how to do it. Now, we are four months away and we are pretty prepared for married life and responsibilities. We still don't have full confidence in where we are going to live yet, but prayers are still being sent in those regards. Everything works out, God provides and I'm feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey...stay organise, don't stressed. Work out a list of what needs to do done and do it but most importantly, enjoy your wedding planning and your engagement. Everything will turn out beautiful i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete