November 12, 2011

Time to Relax


Time to leave the 8 screaming babies, chores, sleepless nights, early mornings, long ours, long lectures and work outs behind....because I am leaving for a 5 day cruise to Cabo tomorrow! Praise the Lord, seriously. I have been burnt out lately and like every girl should...I feel very deserving of a cruise. I missed our family cruise a couple years back because of school and I wouldn't miss this one for the life of me.

I will surely miss Stephen ( and be wondering like crazy if he's being good) but honestly, maybe the time apart will be good for us. The saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" usually rings true with us. I remember being gone for only 2 days for Women's Retreat and I would come back down the mountain and have 3 missed calls and 4 texts from him. This is the longest we will have ever been apart with little to no communication. Me fantasizing about coming back to my man skinnier and with a beach sexy tan is highly unlikely because I will most definitely be eating myself into oblivion on this cruise. But nonetheless, I'm sure he'll welcome the slightly plump and burnt version of me.

In all honesty though, I'm super excited. I bought the cutest blue/gray floral suitcase and matching travel bag yesterday at Target. I feel completely organized and stylish and I'm so ready to go! We also have our honeymoon set....so this new luggage will come in very handy 6 months from now. Guess what we are doing for our honeymoon????? Another cruise!!! haha. Okay, I'm going to end here. I'm really sleepy. I love that the nervous/excited insomnia before a trip or event never fails. Ciao, and I'll be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment