September 5, 2011

The Getty!

A long week has officially paid off. Our work schedules completely overlap now so having the same weekends have been truly a blessing we've never experienced before. "I'm taking you to The Getty sweetheart." (Jaw drop, hugs and kisses) So in honor of our first weekend together...we went to The Getty in Los Angeles! It was beautiful, inspiring and romantic. Looking at photography of the revolution in Cuba, gazing at ancient Japanese artifacts and admiring intricate French paintings from the 1800's. A beautiful day and feeling blessed we have the weekend to spend quality time after a long work/school week. Thank you God for this three day weekend!








1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Your outfit was really cute girl. And I love that you had fun at the GETTY. I want to go sooo bad but I never have time when friends or someone I know is actually going. Glad you and your love had fun!! :)

    ♥cheche

    savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete