June 17, 2011

My Honey Is Home!


Stephen has been back home for the last couple days now! His recovery is going quite smoothly and I'm so thankful for the many prayers and concerns. I don't have much time for blogging right now as to I have to take care of Stephen still, my Dad just had surgery and just last night my Mom slipped in the garage and broke her ankle! My 11 year old sister is also incapable of doing anything for herself so that leaves yours truly. :) I hope things work out okay because I have a house sitting job over the weekend and I won't be able to play nurse. ( sigh ). "Trouble does come in bunches, don't they?" Well said by Stephen's Dad. haha. Oh, I'm so thankful it's Friday! And I'm thankful that the person I'm house sitting for has a massage chair...praise the Lord!

6 comments:

  1. Glad he's doing good! Good luck with everything! Yeah, bad things do not come alone, unfortunately... However good things usually don't either, so that's nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad he is doing well! hope his recovery is quick :)
    blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Arielle. He actually had to go back to the hospital last night but fortunately he is only staying over night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad he is doing better! And that you feel better as well. That's extremely important!!

    ReplyDelete