April 8, 2011

The Simple Woman Day Book





Inspiration for day book from A Beautiful Journey and main idea from The Simple Woman.




that the Mariners Preschool get's my fingerprinting results in soon so I can start working! I'm also hoping my hair gets longer but that's not very important.





how fun it is to hang out with girlfriends once in awhile. We had such a great time baking tonight and had lots of ab hurting laughs!




my mom and sister laughing at our dogs...they are quite entertaining at times.





back to school this summer! I'm so excited to get school supplies and sit in an actually classroom again. I know that sounds lame but I'm craving more knowledge and it will also mean more money for me at work! ( which I haven't started yet )




a blog post at the moment. I know, real clever Danica.




more first hand that God's love is powerful and that fellowship is such a great tool to get insight and to build rewarding friendships.




I see nothing but tall oak trees surrounding my neighborhood. I'm on the second story so all I see is an elevated view of track. Really a beautiful night tonight.




the job I just got at the preschool. I'm still amazed and happy about getting hired and I'm also thankful for my Lita's kindness in being willing to purchase my wedding dress for me. :)




going to Bible study, walking more and cooking something different.




Ebun, Annette and I licking the batter of course. Mhmmm banana/chocolate muffins!


P.S Annette has been a close friend of mine since I was about 16 years old. If your an old follower of mine you will remember this post of pictures I took of her back in high school.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I liked this post. :) I'm so glad things are going well for you, especially with the new job. Congrats! :)
    And thank you for your comment. I know, its hard even for me to not bad talk her, but I completely agree. But that is just who she is and I've learned to just accept her. Our whole family has. One day she will (FINALLY) mature and realize all these things, but for now she is just Samantha.
    Thank you for your support though, it is nice to know I'm not being super selfish! :)

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Hope wedding plans are going well.

    ReplyDelete