February 23, 2011

On The Road With Love Birds: Downtown Prosser

So what is there to do in Prosser? Not much. But they have a super cute downtown area which has of course antique shops, coffee shops and some off the wall shops that were just plain silly. Amy and Aaron's church is right down the street and it just felt so weird to be so close to everything. They had his parents, brother, pastor and much more in the same neighborhood. Everyone knows each other and their kids and dogs names. It's sorta creepy but sorta cute- I don't know if I could live in such a small town but it was very quaint and I loved visiting. Stephen and I had fun just the two of us taking pictures and messing around. We shortly met his family at the restaurant at the end of the street for lunch and of course everyone in the restaurant lived in the same neighborhood too! Well, not exactly I'm just teasing. Anyway, here are some of the photos Steve and I took before lunch.







3 comments:

  1. how precious. I would love to experience that small town feeling someday. Although I don't know how long I could stomach it knowing that everyone knows everything about everyone. The convenience of living in a fast paced city life is quite lovely as well for its own reasons I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha It was nice for visiting and to slow things down a bit but I agree with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore quant little towns! You look like you had fun and I am so happy for that!

    ReplyDelete