February 10, 2011

On The Road with Love Birds: Camas, WA

So this is the first part of the new series...I'm almost overwhelmed by the amount of super cute pictures we took. ( This is why I chose to do a series. )This was the boring batch but I can't wait to show you photos of Prosser and Seattle. I had such a great time meeting his Uncle Gary and Aunt Sandi...we stayed with them for the first part of our trip. Sandi is big on pictures and I enjoyed seeing her photo albums of Stephen's family back in the day. She has a beautiful country house which was built in the 1900's. I wanted to take some pictures of the house but we were only there for two nights and I forgot. Bummer! Anyways, we had a blast with them and we really enjoyed Camas...Stephen and I agreed that if and when we move to WA it will be in the southern part. :)
Our First Day In Camas






We finished the nature walk and I couldn't believe that Aunt Sandi was way in front of us the whole time. Well, maybe that's because Stephen and I would stop every now and then and smooch. hehe. My fondest memories were in Camas and I can't explain how crisp the air is and how it fills my lungs. Seeing the cold air overtake everything and being in a small town makes me feel at home. I also love that Camas has somewhat of a CA vibe...things are opened later...they have a Target, PayLess Shoes and common CA restaurants nearby....couldn't get any better than that! The best of both worlds in Camas. Can't wait to visit again. :)

3 comments:

  1. ya'll are so precious! I love the pictures. Don't think I could be a Washington girl with that cold looking weather but I'm glad you guys were blessed and enjoyed the trip in Camas!! Love you sis

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold is so refreshing though!! Waay nicer than feeling hot and sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog through Arielle! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete