February 21, 2011

Nothing Short of Magical



I got some money on itunes for my birthday and got the newest A Fine Frenzy album! I had been wanting it since it came out and I finally got my ears and hands on it! :) I have loved A Fine Frenzy since the first time I saw her on a late night show before she was super famous....she is just magnificent. By far on of my favorite artists for life. Her style, her demeanor, her imagination, her poetry. *Sigh* I wish I was her-but what girl doesn't want to be her? Hope you had a good day and I shall see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the new layout!

    A Fine Frenzy is one of those things that, with my usual taste in music in mind, I know I should like but haven't yet gotten into. I'm gonna give it another soon though,

    Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new layout. & LOVE A Fine Frenzy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving it! (:

    rena.


    come by sometime?

    ReplyDelete