February 15, 2011

My Antique Valentine!

My wonderful Valentine picked me up from work ( which is always more fun than driving myself ) and took me home to a wonderfully old surprise! An antique Valentine probably made in the 1940's? ( judging by the hair in the drawing ) and a cute bouquet of pink Tulips. Isn't he a doll?!


He purchased the antique Valentine in secret in one of the antique shops we passed through in The Dalles, Oregon. That sneaky guy! So several hugs and kisses and then we went to Claim Jumpers for dinner. Two 10 ounce steaks later we went for a walk at the beach. I think ten other guys had the same idea so we sat for awhile and talked and went on our way. :) It's such a good feeling to know that so many people love you! I'm truly blessed and I couldn't ask for anything better. Best Valentines Day ever!

P.S Do any of you have a Wii and use Wii Fit Plus? I gt it for a Valentine's Day present from my parents and it's so cool! I love the flying like a bird game....although I probably look like a psycho because you have to stand on the Wii board and flap your arms like a bird and twist your torso to land on objects. ha-ha. So much fun!

On more thing: I just wanted to note how proud I am of Stephen for actually dating the card. I always gave him a hard time about not dating stuff and giving him a huge spchiel about how we have to save and remember everything. He did it on his own this time and I think it's just so cute. Good job honey! Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Muah!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! too darn precious you crazy kids are :)
    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete