December 19, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Like Krissie from the Owl Diary I decided to try to make a little fashion collage. It was actually quite a lot of fun and these are a few of my favorite things this season:Boots, coats, Cover Girl's Lip Stain ( I want every color for Christmas! ), E.L.F's eye shadow pallet of natural browns...inside comes with a step by step to create that perfect smokey eye and of course...I've been wearing my knit beanies and my glasses only because I think it makes me look cuter and more sophisticated. Well, that's it for now. See you girls soon.

P.S I can't wait for Christmas!!! It's almost here! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe-- So glad you had fun making this! Love it. Polyvore really is the best. I hope you and Stephen have an absolutely wonderful Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yes! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year!!! May God bless you in whatever you do Krissie! :)

    ReplyDelete