December 23, 2010

my fiance is a geek

It has been raining non stop for the past week here and the other night it was raining so hard that there was a big leak in our computer room. Stephen and my sister put glasses under the window at first but then my geeky fiance thought of something much more clever:

He watches too much Macgyver.

But I'm glad I will be marrying somewhat of a handy man. My fiance is wonderful. Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Adam! ( Because tomorrow is Christmas Eve. ) Okay, yea, that was really dumb. I'm so tired.

2 comments:

  1. haha
    This is really a great ideia!
    I liked ;D

    Merry Christmas, Danica!
    ;*
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. That's kinda clever. It must be really fun to be with him :) Happy for you...

    ReplyDelete