December 24, 2010

grandma sweaters

No matter how many wonderful clothes my family gets me for Christmas...nothing ever compares to getting a sweater or cardigan from Grandma's closet.

Since I can remember I've asked her to borrow something and she says, "just keep it." Grandma's clothes are so special and I wonder if she knows how much they mean to me. I'm sure she wouldn't believe me if I told her I rather have one of her coats then go to Forever 21 but hey... maybe I'll get lucky this year. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those coats and jumpers look lovely! I love colours like that - pastel, soft, delicate. I love vintage jumpers, they carry memories, I feel. Beautiful post, and Merry Christmas, dear :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you a merry christmas!!!
    have a beautiful day!
    xoxo, pink lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh do i know what you mean, how beautiful <3

    merry christmas, danica
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look really lovely. I'm loving the pastel color.

    ReplyDelete