December 25, 2010

Fiance Fitness

When I first met Stephen I weighed about 190 pounds ( I'm 5'5 ). I was at least a size 14 ( U.S ) and now 9 months later I weigh about 170 and I've gotten back into my size 10 and 12 jeans!!!! In high school I would go to the gym all the time and hardly eat but latley I've been doing yoga and strength training at least 4 days a week and trying to not drink soda.....and wallah!!I'm not "normal"....according to Wii Fit I'm very overweight but I don't give a crap. I fit into my size 10 and that's all that I care about. I also do want to get more serious about losing more because I am engaged now. Although I have no idea when the wedding is...it can't hurt to start up fiance fitness. :)

I can't even remember the last time I wore something sleeveless...yikes!!! I've always hated my arms but I'm getting slightly braver again.


I know it's Christmas and I shouldn't be worrying about my weight...but then again..what normal woman doesn't worry about her weight around the holidays?! If I can stay motivated I will keep you posted. ( I've blogged a lot about weight issues so I'm sure you're not surprised. ) Well my dears, I'm going to go to bed now...can't wait for Stephen to get home. Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Yeah, you're absolutely right. It's Christmas time. Just for a day, cast away the worries about weight and just have a wonderful time.

    As for the fitness commitment, I think it's a really good idea to keep a good health. It's a good thing :) Good luck for that.

    For the mean time, wishing you a merry little Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,Danica! So proud of you! Some of my married friends call this the "LGN Diet" (look good naked) :D haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey! I admire you sosossoooo much!

    I understand very well what it is to be overweight. I used to weight 195 pounds. Right before I was pregnant I finally lost it after years of struggle & got to be 150 pounds. During the pregnancy I gained all back & was in tears because all my hard work was as if it never happened :( so now here I'm trying to lose it all back.. I'm at 174 pounds at the moment & it's so hard to go back where I was.

    it's though to not be self conscious about it, I understand..
    I'm also engaged! with no set date for the wedding haha..

    I'll send you a big hug!
    hang in there dear..

    you are beautiful no matter what.
    just ask your fiancé!



    thank you for the birthday wishes ♥
    izzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danica!
    This photo is so beautiful!
    Yeah, around the holidays we need to take care haha not just question of weight, but take care with our health
    I hope you had a nice christmas!
    Have a nice day
    ;*
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas time is such a difficult time for weight! I think I have eaten a thousand chocolate coins and my own weight in turkey! Its tastes so good though....! xxx

    ReplyDelete