November 17, 2010

The Male Response to Female Behavior

Stephen here. Since Danica spends so much time on this blog I figure I should write something for a change since this website is mine also.

As Danica has made perfectly clear, from the string of posts prior to this one, last week was probably one of the most disastrous weeks anybody could go through. With the combination of: a car accident, sheer disappointment from expectations, physical sickness and emotional wreckage, Danica pretty much endured it all last week. For any normal person it's very easy to just want to crawl under a rock and stay there for the rest of the week, or even longer until the pain officially goes away.

Danica did not do that however. She's battled through every obstacle and eventually made it through the week. It was hard for her to accept what happened at first but for the most part now she has come to terms with the situation and can move forward from it. What was my role during this whole ordeal? Well, I was the supportive boyfriend. I was there to comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be alright, which it was going to be. I provided encouragement and a shoulder to cry on as well. A jerk can tell her woman to stop crying and get over it, but a true man will always be there for his woman in times of trouble. I can't say that I've always been a source of encouragement for Danica. There were rough times throughout our relationship where I was a jerk to her and didn't give her the proper support she needed. Shame on me. I've learned from those times and realize that I do not want to be that kind of man ever again.

To all you men out there, treat your ladies right and shower her with love. A plant can only blossom if it's watered and has good soil, which is also like taking care of your woman. As for me, I'm going to continue loving Danica the best that I possibly can.

1 comment:

  1. hi.
    thanks for your comment! i´m speaking german.
    have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo, pink lady ♥

    ReplyDelete