November 13, 2010

good morning honey

Good morning honey. Just wanted to let you know that I'm about to go to bed and I'm still feeling really lovey dovey. I love you so much sweetheart. last night I was thinking about how good life is being with you. It warms my soul. I'm glad that we've made huge strides in our relationship over the last few months and are continuing to grow in one another. I'm just at loss for words to say how happy i am that I'm going to marry you and be with you the rest of my life. I hope you have a good start to the day tomorrow honey. I'll be thinking and dreaming about you. I love you darling.

6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! How sweet of you to say such kind and warming words. I'm sure they'll be treasured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Taht's sweet and kind :D
    I came to wish you a nice weekend

    ;*
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you Marina! Happy weekend to you as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danica!
    I forgot to ask you what program do you use to edit your pictures...to put some effcets

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a photo website called picnik.com

    ReplyDelete