October 28, 2010

Text and Chrysanthemums

Me 4:42pm: What's taking so long?
Stephen 4:42pm: You'll see
Me 4:45pm: Planning a picnic on the beach? ( sarcasm )
Stephen 4:55pm: Come outside

And this is what I got!

I am so thankful for the wonderful guy that I have who brings me flowers even when I'm a sarcastic brat to him sometimes. I don't deserve it...but in truth, none of us deserve anything, right?

We also went to Buca Di Peppo to celebrate our seven months a few days ago and I forgot to share that with you so I'm going to post it now. I didn't know restaurants did this but I thought it was so cool that they were offering to take a photo of each party as a post card/coupon. Very cool idea and I love this picture some waitress took of us.

P.S Just an idea but I'm thinking about starting posts called Text Memories. I've always hated technology and when we first started dating we only wrote letters and spoke on the phone. But in time; I've saved some super cute texts that Stephen has sent me. What do you guys think of posting them? Anyways, hope you are all doing well and enjoying this beautiful Fall season.

1 comment:

  1. D, I think some things are sweet to be left between just the two of you. ;) However, it's fun to be a "fly on the wall" of your relationship too. :)

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete