October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

at Irvine Valley College October 12, 2010.
Stephen is very excited for his first pumpkin patch!
Gorgeous pumpkins!
Stephen thinks he's cool because he towers over me...
Mr. and Mrs. Pumpkin
Trying to take a nice photo...as I'm rolling off the pumpkins...thanks for capturing that Mom. haha
Stephen way too excited for his first pumpkin patch.

Punching bag?
Stephen the animal whisperer.
Barnyard lovers.
My favorite picture all day.
Finally...a decent picture on the heap of pumpkins.
Stephen being his silly self and tantalizing me with spiders.
Haystack....as you can see.
My wonderful man...what an awesome day. :)

4 comments:

  1. so adorable. I have never seen such exciting PUMPKIN PATCH photos girl :)! lol I'm glad he got to have the grand ol american experience. NOW I want to see some pumpkin gutting pics next ;). lol

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the photos!! I've never been to a pumpkin patch before (they don't have too many here) AND that one photo of you two in from of the barn is adorable!!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day.

    We don't have halloween here, nor the whole pumkin thing:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post thanks

    ReplyDelete