October 26, 2010

i feel a surprise coming on soon!

I have been dying to go to Disney Land for a long time now and I'm pretty sure I have been hinting at Stephen to take me since...about the first time we hung out together. ha ha. Anytime I see a build board, a commercial or anything that reminds me of anything Disney my heart sinks and I'm filled with longing to go to my favorite place on earth with my favorite person on this earth: Stephen. I don't remember how it came up but last night I said I wish I could go to Disney Land before Fall or Winter ( because I love the Fall/Winter decorations with a passion ) Stephen just smiled and said, "soon, honey, soon. " I guess he has been planning this under his breath but I never give him any Surprise credits because he's blown the only one he's given me. haha. But now that I know I might be going soon I can't shut up about it. Wonderful. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's great!

    When I was little a friend of mine was having a surprise birthday party, I didn't like surprises like that and wanted to know up front where we'd go. One day I overheard her when she told someone what her party would be. Turned out to be the closest thing we have to disneyland here. So I jumped up and shouted:Ha! So she totally blew her cover too. But it doesn't really matter.
    At least you now get to look forward to it;)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!! you know I have never been big on DISNEYLAND *threw up all my churros on the teacups one year and never really cared much for it before...lol* but I really get excited when I hear other people are excited for an upcoming event. this post embodies my feelings towards the womens retreat in november. I am so excited and I love you! i cant wait to hear about you and stephen and your disney adventure...

    ReplyDelete