October 17, 2010

Back From Bible Camp!

Here are a few of my favorite photographs I took out in the woods of Verdugo Pines this weekend. I will write about my experience and all that God did through me at this trip and I will make a separate post with just pictures.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I miss the camp but so glad to get home to my man and family. I was actually quite surprised to hear that Stephen had texted and called while I was up there. ( I didn't receive them until we drove down the mountain ). He was ecstatic to hear my voice and said he had been missing me so much. I think it's darling that he was missing me so much even though it was only three days. haha. So yea, soon to come!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time! These pictures are too cute. I hope you're doing just absolutely wonderful these days. ♥ you.

    ReplyDelete