August 7, 2010

some things about us, in case you wanna know



Danica♥ My full name is Danica Keeley Castro.20 years old.Doing cosmetology for a living ( hopefully sooner than later ). Loves dogs and doesn't like cats. Grew up in Orange County. Mom is from Argentina. Dad is from Ecuador. And no, I don't speak Spanish because I'm lame. But Stephen is just as bad because he grew up in Hong Kong but doesn't speak that much Cantonese. I'm 5'5, cute and chubby. Light brown eyes. Dark brown hair. Loves antiques. Loves anything vintage. Loves God. Likes to sleep in late. Sings. Has tantrums. Has one sister who is almost 10 years younger. Loves baseball games. Go A's! Loves traveling and even got to go to San Francisco with Stephen. Loves Washington. Loves church. Loves Depeche Mode and Benny Goodman and everything in between. Has only a couple friends. Likes cuddling. Loves sweets. Loves Italian food. Reading. Blogging. Tea. Mail. Loves surprises. Loves Stephen.



Stephen♥ His full name is Stephen Douglas Pardini. 23 years old. Graduated from Biola December of 2009. Grew up in Hong Kong until he was 18. Loves Pick Up Stix and any form of Chinese food. Doesn't get enough sleep. Loves dogs and cats. He's 6'1 and very skinny. Blue eyes. Brown hair. Oakland A's fan to the death.Loves traveling and has been to several countries. He doesn't like sweets too much: only ice cream. Gives amazing hugs. Has two older sisters. Always holds my hand and tells me I'm beautiful every single day. Loves God. He's super smart but very humble about how smart he actually is. Laughs all the time. Has tantrums: sometimes. Speaks in dog voices...yea its cute but kind of weird. Super pale.Loves vintage. Takes me antique shopping even though its a little bit boring to him. He snores. He's thoughtful and loving. Drives too fast. Loves Washington. Currently looking into getting a better job so we can get hitched!






8 comments:

  1. Oh, I like you..:)
    We have a lot in common.
    Have a good Sunday!





    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I love your description of yourself as cute and chubby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danica, Stephen,,, you are both beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice to meet another Christian blogger! :) That's cool you're doing cosmetology, I'm looking into pursuing that. Would you reccomend it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so happy for you. and you guys are so cute and and and and.. i can't wait to see what the lord has in store for me as my soulmate and spiritual partner on earth.. oh jesus grant me patience..haha.. im excited for the WEDDING :)!!!!! you dress is going to be let me guess.. vintage *aka hott* some lace i pray and i dnno but im thinking sleeves?? share with me what you got planned so far.. we need to hang out soon and be girly!!

    ReplyDelete