August 6, 2010

Royal mail

My first win of a give-a-way by lovely English blogger Minsquin! I was delighted to get a package all the way from England! I loved all my little gifts Min and thank you so much for everything! This seems silly but I was so excited to see the pound sign and to see that they write their dates differently. I will treasure these forevermore! By the way Min, the little teacup was in a bunch of pieces by the time it got to California but my crafty mother managed to glue it back together. ( In case you were wondering. ) Much Love!



7 comments:

  1. oh that's so lovely :)

    here in europe we write dates like that!! ha!!
    i love it too when I find out this kind of different details :)

    have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the comment :)
    these look like some lovely items, here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look lovely! I adore Min's blog, so I'm not entirely surprised her giveaway prize would consist of something just as wonderful as her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a cute package! Receiving stuff in the mail can make grin from ear to ear for days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! One of our new giant stamps. What fun they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lucky lady! Packages are the loveliest, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Danica, I'm just so glad it arrived safely, and what a shame about the cup being broken :( but at least you were able to fix it :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete