August 16, 2010

remind myself

My first day of school was today and I cried like a baby the night before and couldn't sleep. I'm going to have to get used to being at school for so long now. I've had a long luxury of being at home and spending time with my family. I need to: A) Have a positive attitude about school and remember it's only 6 weeks B)Write a letter to Anh and Beth now that I have stamps C) Start my Beth Moore bible study that I just got D ) Remind myself how wonderful my life is even though I'm not exactly where I want to be. P.S I miss summer baseball games already.




Are any of you back at school yet? How do you feel as your summer comes winding to an end? Love you girls!

P.P.S Like Che pointed out....I really have no idea why I always sit on the right of him...but I think it should be a tradition when we take baseball pictures. haha

3 comments:

  1. ugh so I'm feeling cheated because my summer was not very hott. my car broke down yesterday so praying god is swift to help me get that fixed before school starts and yeah I'm just feeling like a lot of progression took place this summer but it was wayyyy too short.

    and i'm with you danica I have NO IDEA what I WANT TO BE i just know if I'm not in GODS WILL I will not be a happy camper. so yeah lol. your pictures are so adorable!! it looks like you really enjoy sitting on the right huh? haahah

    praying school goes well for you though RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, summer ball games are the best. I hope school gets better for you! Doing a beth moore study will probably help you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know her personally, but I know of her Bible studies. My mom loves them!
    Ps - my personal blog is here: http://streetsandstripes.blogspot.com/


    (The Searched and Found is just the etsy blog that I run)

    ReplyDelete