August 11, 2010

Drawings of Stephen & Danica

My eleven year old sister drew these. I think they are the cutest things ever! Her best friend Courtney drew one of Stephen and I dancing on the Eiffel Tower but didn't finish it...I'll post it when she's done.


This week is very busy! Going back and forth to the mechanics for Stephen's car named Alison, a super long date yesterday, going to Huntington Beach to cut my friends hair Thursday, youth group, hopefully hanging out with Che on Saturday, teaching Sunday school and then school again on Monday!!! I know you all have been busy as well!!! What's new?!
P.S I love run on sentences.

5 comments:

  1. HAHA so cute!!! i love your big, dreamy eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love children's drawings. I love your blog, I'm following you now I hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in the slightest Stephanie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Your sister is precious! :) How are you, dear? Did you get my letter? :)

    Love always,
    Anh♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! im excited to see you saturday :). and run on sentences are amazing they really illustrate the pace at which the mind is working in my eyes. and i think those pictures are adorable haha.. are you going to cosmetology school now or does it start in the fall like college??

    ReplyDelete