August 18, 2010

23 more days to go

Just started school this week and counting down the days until I will graduate. I'm getting used to the long hours with squealing girls and the smell of perm solution again. ( I actually kind of missed the salon chaos ) I came home yesterday to find Stephen at my house with a bouquet of Mums. He sure does know how to make me feel wonderful after a stressful day. I love him so much. Just started my Beth Moore bible study tonight...awesome! Highly recommend it. Still need to get those letters in the mail. Anh and Beth, I am so sorry for my delay in my letter....please forgive me. I've been so busy lately and when I'm not, I'm falling asleep thinking of how when I get up in a few hours I'm still going to be tired. Luckily, my wearniess flutters away when I think of the clothes I'll buy once I start working in a salon and the cruise Stephen and I will go on in a couple of years. weary state of mind.

P.S I've come to really be irritated by other bloggers who don't comment back or comment even on their own blogs for that matter. ( After someone comments on their post ) I understand that when you have several comments it gets hard...but does anyone else find that a tad annoying? Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I sure hope you aren't talking about me commenting back! I'm so sorry if I haven't been... I try to write back but sometimes I honestly just forget! :(
    But no rush with the letter, dear. We both know how long it took me to finally send out yours! I'm excited for you to start school again. :) I start on Monday and I couldn't be more stoked about it. I'm beyond ready to be productive again!

    Love you,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like sometimes people don't really consider the fact that most of us are on here sharing our thoughts hoping to meet others who have something to say about it or who agree and feel the same. Either way I enjoy interacting through comments with other bloggers especially amazing women! So yeah, I've decided to just keep blogging because it has become a part of my daily life, and to keep finding new interesting blogs and leaving comments even if the favor isn't returned.

    MAKING LEMONS OUT OF LEMONADE HAS BECOME ONE OF MY LIFE THEMES RECENTLY BTW. HAHAHA..

    IN REGARDS TO THE BETH MOORE DEVOTIONAL: IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I MAY GO BACK AND GET THE 90 DAYS WITH JESUS one JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKED REALLLYYY JUICY AND I'm ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY ATTRACTED TO THE WAY SHE DESIGNED THE DEVOTIONAL. I WOULD SET IT ON A LOVELY ANTIQUE-ISH COFFEE TABLE IN MY LIVING ROOM IF I HAD A HOME. lol..

    love you danica

    ReplyDelete