July 11, 2010

Fine Feathered Friend

Your moccasins and long uncombed hair ( which was caressed by the sun ) made me want to crawl and cuddle into the earth. You were my ball of joy and my fine feathered friend. Your desk was scattered with shells, feathers and drawings of hummingbirds. I remember screaming and running through the hills and singing songs of praise. You always ran faster and angered me with your tiny frame. Putting on Simon and Garfunkel on your vintage record player to go to sleep. You were my beautiful bohemian princess. I miss you.

6 comments:

  1. Awww...this is beautiful.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Danica, I really do love your writings. Your posts always put a smile on my face!

    Always,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful... i love the picture and the words. lovely blog, as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, whoever this is sounds absolutely wonderful. Love you, dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

    - Johnson

    ReplyDelete