July 29, 2010

You Can Have Both

For our four month anniversary Stephen took me to San Juan and bought me the cutest little tea set and hat. It came in a cute little basket with little slots for each item and tiny little forks and spoons. I was smitten with it the very second I saw it. I was originally only going to get one or the other but since it was a special occasion and I gave him that puppy dog look....he said, "okay, you can have both." This would be my first little tea set and I'm still so happy every time I look at it. Who would have thought that tea sets make a girl so happy? Stephen spoils me when he can and I appreciate it so much...I just hope the puppy dog look doesn't get worn out before we get married. :)



6 comments:

  1. That is so cute, it looks like a doll set, it's so dainty :D

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Danica! How are you? Your relationship is fantastic, oh how sweet!!:) I am completely happy for you... why don't u invite me to have a tea?:)

    I'm good, I'm currently in Lausanne doing my attachment and getting lost often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Danica,

    Oh my goodness! I am in love with that set! It's so darn cute. :) I remember when I was a kid, my mom used to buy me little tea sets like that and we'd have little tea parties every now and then. Unfortunately, she got really busy with work, and I'd have to play dress-up with my stuffed animals because I was an only child. :) I am so happy for you! I take it you've figured things out about combining the two blogs? It's looks wonderful! :)

    Happy days,
    Anh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is just precious! I doubt that look will lose its power; its something women have built into them that men are always going to be susceptible to. Praise Jesus! :)

    -Ellie

    PS
    I am still working on a reply letter to you. Thank you for your patience with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. i have been craving tea and ladie time so much lately.. that is the most precious gift a man could give a woman in my opinion. and its the perfect theme, color and texture. i just feel like a beautiful little women looking at it. and your pictures are so old fashion you should WEAR gloves when you get to enjoy it girl :)

    ReplyDelete