July 22, 2010

i've got a secret

I have made countless blog posts about my love story so far with Stephen....you all know when I started having feelings, the first time he said "i love you", our trip to San Francisco and that we got a ring. I've seen a lot of super cute blogs about families and newlywed couples...I thought it would be a cute idea to start a blog about Stephen and I when we get engaged. I plan to blog about how it happened and blog about all the wedding plans and everything that goes on until we say "i do!".

I asked him if he thought it was a good idea to document our love story and blog about being engaged and then married and what not ( and he said that's an awesome idea ) But what my blue eyed baby doesn't know: is that I already started. hahaha I'm so pathetic. He hasn't even proposed yet and I'm making a blog. Sheesh!

1 comment: