July 15, 2010

Award

I was given an award by my wonderful friend Beth to list seven things that I love....here they go!

Jesus. He is the King of my heart and loves me better than anyone else can. He is always there and will always take care of me. He never lets me down; He only lifts me up from the ground. I love him with all my heart and I can't imagine what my life would be like without his love, compassion and mercy.

Family. I was blessed with an amazing family that has supported me and loved me unconditionally. I was raised with good morals, a fear of God and good music. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Stephen. My best friend and my soon to be fiance. He is an amazing man and I enjoy being in his company and under his care. It's only God's grace that I was given such an amazing godly man. He treats me like God intended and he loves me better than I can love him.

Washington. I love this state with all my heart; it completes me and everyone knows the difference. The minute I got off the plane for the first time...I told myself I need to spend the rest of my life here. I love the cold, the trees, the people and I love rain!

Sunday School. I am now teaching the Kindergartners of Voyagers Bible Church! I love them dearly and there is no better satisfaction then teaching our children the Word. My heart soars when I see these precious children understanding Him and singing praises with their little voices. So touching.

Music. Music speaks what words can't. And it speaks better.

Airports. I know this seems strange but airports are really fun for me. I love the gift shops and the hustle and bustle of people kissing and crying goodbye. To me, it represents coming and leaving. It's a lot like life and therefore...I think airports are beautiful. So many emotions in one place. Love it!




I pass this on to anyone who wants it!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I couldn't agree with you more, Danica: ". I love the gift shops and the hustle and bustle of people kissing and crying goodbye. To me, it represents coming and leaving. It's a lot like life and therefore...I think airports are beautiful." I really, really can't.

    Stay beautiful, dear. You really are just so astounding. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment on my last post warmed my heart so very much. thank you, dearest, for being so so so sweet. aahh, you're just fantastic!

    love to you, darling. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an award for you on my blog.
    Have a great day.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are such a dear. PS I love airports as well. & I admire you so much. Also, nothing warms my heart more than when I hear little children singing worship songs. It's the most beautiful thing. I'm sure teaching a sunday school class would be wonderful. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Love, Krissie xx

    ReplyDelete