June 25, 2010

Left My Heart in San Francisco


I just got back from my trip up North with my boyfriend's family. :) They really loved me ( especially his mom ) Hooray! I had an amazing time and I learned a lot about his family and I really enjoyed being with them. I got some pictures of Stephen when he was a child that his mother gave me to keep. So adorable! Going on this trip was so worth not registering for school this summer. Stephen and I got a lot closer this week because we got to see how we are in different locations and atmospheres.

How we get around together, deciding on what to do and how to manage our trip was very fun and gave me more confirmation that he is indeed the one. Our travels were very successful....only once did we get in a little trouble with a shuttle...which we accidentally went around on twice. haha. BUT...it was our very first trip together and no trip is complete without a slight accident turning into an adventure.



If you would like to see the whole album...take a look: HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks and sounds like you had a lovely time, I am so happy for you!
    ♥♥♥
    p.s. you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time.
    Have a lovely weekend.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe they are a japanese duo :p and i reckon they are popular there! oh i love trips, glad you had fun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing! I'm so glad to hear that it was so wonderful.

    And I knew his parents would like you, how could they not?!

    If you want my giveaway is still open for a little less than 24 hours, feel free to join if you like the prizes.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete