June 14, 2010

The Real Meaning

He helps me understand you more. He helps me want to love and know you more. Once insecure and selfish; I've found delight in your love and amazement at what you've given me. I always thought that I wouldn't meet anyone until I was as thin as I was in High School. And...ironically...I meet him at my biggest and we fall in love. It proves to me that he loves me for who I am. It proves to me how silly I am and now...I'm going to be trying to get back down but this time it is for me. Not anyone else. I feel motivated to lose again and I'm ready now; because I have finally put to death this battle and I'm tired of my sinful, selfish behavior regarding my weight. I have it too good to complain. I have a godly man who adores me ( even at my biggest ) and has already bought me a ring. If that's not enough confirmation than I don't know what is. Thank you Lord for everything you've blessed me with this week. Ive learned a lot. I'm going to be doing Weight Watchers ( my cousin Michelle and Angie lost a lot with this program ) I'm going to be working out and every day...I'm going to stand in front of my mirror...naked and bare and tell myself I have a beautiful and sexy body until I believe it. haha.


And thank you Ellie. I wouldn't have come out of this battle as fast if it wasn't for you. You are one of my best friends and I love how you are such an encouragement to me. You are an inspiration and I can only pray that we stay friends forever. I know every woman goes through times when she is not fond of her body but you really reminded me of what God says about our bodies. To worry about these things are so silly and I'm glad I have a friend like you. Love you!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful
    Lovely.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danica, I have goosebumps!
    You are such an amazing woman of Christ and I am SO blessed with your friendship. I love you oodles!
    You are truly beautiful and I am so glad that God has brought you a man who can prove that to you every day.
    You two make me smile so much! Seriously, suuuuper cute pictures. Like, I'm grinning like a mad woman. haha

    Yours,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful girl... i love you so. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danica deer you are so beautiful. And I'm not just saying that. I am very happy for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy! And you are simply glowing with beauty. :) I am so, so, very happy for you!!

    :)

    Love always-
    Anh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you girls are all so wonderful. I love you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete