June 13, 2010

Ooh La La


The cloud of stubbornness, frustration and pessimism has drifted it's way past me and shouldn't come back for awhile ( I hope. ) I always have at least one huge tantrum once in awhile and then I see the silver lining and then everything is all better. I know it seems childish to have these meltdowns were you are angry at yourself or annoyed at the world....but I find these tantrums rewarding in a lot of ways. First: It reminds me that although 20...I can still have my moments of acting like a child which is freeing for my soul. Second: I always learn something new about myself whether that be good or bad. And Third: I always end up being thankful for what I have in my life and who I have in my life; for they are the only people who gladly put up with me. So now that the cloud has gone....it should be a nice little walk through the forest.
Apr├Ęs la pluie, le beau temps.

6 comments:

  1. such a lovely photo.. and i know what you mean about tantrums and silver linings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!I never knew that you were 20. Well for a 20 year old youve got blogging talent. I love your blog. Good post. Read my latest post about Fifa fever and Ive got an award for you!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetpea, its not childish - its human. I hope that you will always have 'le beau temps'
    kisses,
    minna <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes we need tantrums... let all of that yucky muck out of our systems instead of keeping it inside. so glad it's passed, dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is very pretty my dear, and i just adore these words spoken. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, I've been screaming at the computer for the past half an hour, how's that for childish? :)

    ReplyDelete