May 31, 2010

Indian princess

Follow my blog with bloglovin
A photograph of the horse I rode last Wednesday. Her name was Seanie. I love horses so much and although the guide wouldn't even let me trot a little.....I still had fun riding with the one I love and being with these beautiful creatures. If only I could be a girl living in the wide open plains in the 1700's. If only I could be an Indian princess and ride a horse everyday and run through forests and rivers. Because now-a-days you have to be wealthy or even more wealthy to own a horse. You have to have money and if not only that...space....because even if I was rich I would not want to board up my horse...I'd want to ride her every day. Oh, how I want to ride again so badly. I guess I'm being a little bit of a sour patch for wanting things that I don't have....but doesn't everyone? XOX

9 comments:

  1. Oh to be an Indian princess...
    Gorgeous horse.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Your blog is so cute, sweet. Love it SOOO much. And this horse is perfect *_* Amazing pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I'd love to have a horse. Maybe when I move to Tennessee. My uncle has two and lots of land for them to roam back South. Such wonderful, pretty things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. horses are one of the most beautiful creatures in the world. they're kind of magical, actually. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always wanted to be a horse rider. But I've been on one only once and I wasn't good at it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Women who will always be little girls at heart will also always have the love of horses pressed into them. There is something so peaceful and magical about these creatures, it would be impossible to try and explain.
    When I was younger we had horses. I remember playing around them and riding them all the time... I miss having those wonderful friends.

    -Ellie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've ridden horses a few times, and I was always amazed at their strength and power.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that horse looks adorable! i'm normally quite frightened of horses, i find them so large and intimidating. though that was perhaps just a bad experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore horses! I rode them for years and I still miss it. Your blog is so lovely. I'll definitely be following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete