May 27, 2010

summer days

I usually hate summer but this summer shall be the best one yet. It has ( so far ) been the best year of my life ( my golden birthday ) and I know that my life can only get better if I keep focusing on what is important. I easily get selfishly side tracked and I'm not going to let that happen this summer. I said that I would be returning to beauty school for the next semester but I'm not going to. I'm taking my last summer off. And I'm taking it off in style. I know my friends at school will be disappointed but my health, my family, my boyfriend and his family are more important right now. In late June Stephen and I will be taking a road trip to San Francisco to meet up with his parents who will be visiting from Hong Kong. I am not going to miss this trip to just go to school for a month and a half. I simply won't do it. I am so excited for this trip and I'm looking forward to see how Stephen and I do as a traveling couple. haha.
I can already picture him getting annoyed with having to stop again so I can go to the bathroom. Or the classic, " wrong way!", "no, I know how to get there babe." I haven't been to San Francisco in several years and what better person to go with then my favorite guy in the world. :) So although I'm not a huge fan of Summer...I know this Summer will be amazing. I've lost 3 pounds so far this week, Tasmin is going to get a cell phone soon, Stephen is making more money, my parents are great.....everything is just working out swell. I know I don't have anything exciting to say so you don't have to comment or anything. I'm just so surprised that I ave such a good attitude this season. Well, anyhow I must be off to clean the kitchen. Hope you girls have an awesome day and remember: You can always ask me questions on my formspring.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when things just work well? I think it's one of my favorite things... =]
    I am so incredibly excited for your trip to San Fransisco; you and your love are going to have such a marvelous time, I just know it! Enjoy this time off, promise me you won't think about school once! This is your time to relax and enjoy the loved ones around you.

    Sending love your way,
    Ellie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post sounds so happy, i love happy things, happiness is just so happy! i just know you will have the best time going to san fransisco, you lucky girl! i've always wanted to go on a road trip, i guess i will just have to live vicariously through you :)
    and congratulations on losing three pounds, thats DEFINITELY something to be extra extra proud of!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. san fran!!! aahhh, take lots of pictures. :) i've been talking to my friends for a while about road tripping up there. i'm dying to. i feel like i would never come back, though, san fran totally fits my artistic hippie vibe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet Danica,
    Another blog is quite a thought! I will think about it, and possibly go ahead and do it! I just hope half way through I don't run out of letters to write.... But then again, life is so surprising and full of twists, so a lack of ideas would be hard to come by. =]

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am now in love with the idea. Hopefully by tonight I will have a blog put together, inspiration credit goes completely to my one and only Danica love. =]

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it when life just goes according to plan! you sound really happy, that's so great to hear. your boyfriend and you are going to have a wonderful time! it's always amazing to spend time with those you most enjoy spending your time with.

    ReplyDelete