March 1, 2010

a thank you


I started this blog just last Christmas. An old friend from high school has a popular blog and it sparked my interest. She inspired me to start a blog because I saw how it gets the mind and creative juices flowing. I didn't really understand what a follower was haha and now 60 of my own is just so funny to me. I have been on here for such a short time but I wanted to personally thank every single one of you. You girls mean so much to me! I wish I could give a big hug to all of you! I've made such great friends already: Krissie, Olivia, Kelly, Courtney, Kim, Magnolia and the list goes on an on! You girls are so wonderful, loving and beautiful. I love your kind spirits and even though this is only blogland....it means more than that to me now. For me, it's a place to share inspiration, love and encouragement. So....a big thank you and a warm, "I love you." to all.

12 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, D. Your blog is unique and sweet and always makes me happy when I look at it. Even if that happiness sometimes is tinged with melancholy. But that's the best kind in my mind. Don't ever stop posting.

    XXX, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too girl..

    your blog always brings me such happiness!
    isn't it crazy how we are all apart of this little world together?
    i love it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post! You have a wonderful blog, no wonder the followers keep coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time to your blog and I'm LOVIN' it! You got some talent girl! Keep up the great work... I'll be back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very honored:)

    Indeed, that is I think the magic of blogging. Because sometimes it gives us time to reflect and think.

    Thank you, too! Well, let the juices flow! Oh no, perhaps we should open a bottle of champagne;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please keep posting i love what you have to say, maybe youd like what I have to say,
    syndicatetheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dollface,
    you are such a sweetheart. seriously, i am so grateful we stumbled upon each others worlds. it's amazing the connection you can have with people over blogland and how we can inspire and lift each other up. you are such a beautiful and dreamy spirit!

    don't ever change, darling.
    so much love, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you make me so happy! I never imagined just how loving people could be in this huge blogging community! And of course I would love to be your friend; that pretty much goes without saying. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is beautiful and thanks to your friend for inspiring you... have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for the follow :) I really like your blog, keep up the AMAZING work.

    http://levianacoccia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. more than welcome. and thank you dear. :)

    ReplyDelete