March 27, 2010

like a badge part deux


This is a picture of a bridge in Washington I don't know why I can't remember where it is or what it's called. But I know it was beautiful and I enjoyed it with all my little heart. Just so you girls know...I've been seeing someone! I've been busy with school and praying about this wonderful fellow. :) I think I've finally met a guy who will take care of my little badge so I don't have to pretend this time. And haven't visited blogland in awhile but I will be posting a lot this week because I am now on Easter Vacation. I don't know if you remember my dust particles post a little while back....how I said I felt like something was coming? Well. It came. A week ago he asked if he could pursue me and this week he formally asked my parents if he could court me. So we are off to a good start and we are going to keep God first. I will keep you posted! I love you girls so much and I hope you have a wonderful week!

P.S I am going whale watching this Tuesday......let's hope I see one!!!

P.P.S New dreamers...please oh please say hello! I would love to be friends with you.

20 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! He sounds like a gentleman, asking for your parents permission and all. & This bridge is so pretty. It's not the bridge in the beginning of Twilight is it? Well, glad to hear you are doing well, dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how special!! congratulation! the best to both of you =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darling love, i'm so completely happy for you. so much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. krissie- i've never seen twilight haha so i wouldn't know. :(

    and thank you all!!! we'll have to wait and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting, D! Can't wait to hear more about "the man." :) I love this bridge too. I think it's the one at Deception Pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Angie! Let me know when you are not busy and I'll give you a call!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bridge was awesome tnx for sharing it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've missed reading your blog! please forgive me for being a terrible reader, i'm still in mind-spin mode over returning home after a year.

    it seems like you've been on quite a few adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, darling michelle....no need to apologize. haha where have you returned home from?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Danica,

    I am so happy for you!

    I pray for all things going well, you deserve it:)

    And so sorry I have been missing quite a lot of your post, anyway... here I am...

    Do share with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how wonderful! That is so very exciting...
    And I know I have been over that bridge myself, but I also cannot remember where it is! I believe it is somewhere in eastern Washington...

    Always,
    Ellie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. ellie- thank you so much! well my cousin told me ( and thank goodness because i want to go again someday ) its called Deception Pass :)
    http://www.visitwhidbey.com/camp-grounds/Deception-Pass-State-Park.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how lovely! I love a good love story. Do post about the progress!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that's wonderful! I'm so excited and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow, he sounds like a real gentleman!
    PS: i hope you see a whale.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Washington is such a beauty! Living here is amazing, and I'm glad someone else thinks so too!

    -plums

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this picture :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was in france for 11 months and then england for 3!

    ReplyDelete