March 31, 2010

A day at sea

That one moment when you feel infinite. When you feel that absolutely nothing could go wrong because you are in the hands of an angel is what I felt like yesterday. I had the pleasure of going whale watching with my family and my new beau in Dana Point. It was cold and gray ( my favorite type of weather ) and it was drizzling. I loved just closing my eyes on the boat and feeling the rain and the cold chill my forehead. We saw many dolphins, a huge whale and a little curious sea lion. haha We didn't get a picture of that darn whale but we got a few of the dolphins. :) I felt like I was in Washington again and nothing could have ruined my day....I love days like that.

Anyhow...after we got off the boat we ate at an amazing Argentine place and soon went home to get some rest. Stephen stayed to take a nap because we wanted to see a movie later and he lives far so I figured he would stay. We saw a movie later that day and had a spontaneous little date in Newport and ate at this cute little Italian restaurant called Ciao. I'm enjoying this new stage of courtship....holding hands and him putting his arms around my shoulder. hehe. Strolling under the moon and listening to chapel bells, talking over coffee and all that jazz. Basically I have been completely blessed latley and I'm savoring every moment like always. Hope you are all doing well and can't wait to here how you girls have been doing!

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful couple of days you have had! I have never been whale watching, even though I lived in Washington all my life. Its a sad reality, really.
    Isn't it funny how we girls are raised to believe boys have these icky cooties and they are only good for smelling stinky, and then one day one finds you that is just magical?
    I am so happy for you, dear, truly. =]

    Always,
    Ellie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ellie!!! i am quite a lucky girl to have him i might say. treats me like a princess. :)
    where in washington to you live? i have family in woodinville/redmond?/duvall? area. not sure how to spell those. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful words, beautiful girl, beautiful soul, beautiful moments... just pure beauty, you are. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you, Danica... do have a look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great day! I think this stage of the relationship is one of the best and you know it'll keep getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say your blog is beautiful. :)

    lauren
    lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much kelly...you make my heart melt with your words.

    and postcards- i know it will get better! but we are courting and not going to kiss until we are engaged...if it comes to that. ;)

    and thank you lauren! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picute! And i wish i could watch wales to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. laura- it is SO fun!!! and relaxing its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. silvia- thank you haha i was surprised i actually got some of the dolphins!! it was hard to tell by just looking if we actually got one on camera.

    ReplyDelete