February 14, 2010

marvelous things

I have been enjoying my four day weekend to it's fullest. I have had the pleasure of finishing the scarf I started more than 4 months ago, more reading and more family time. I adore it. I have even more letters to write, my room to clean and my uniform to wash. Busy, busy, busy!! And I have decided that I will do a give-a-way once I hit 100 followers. haha I don't think it will happen that fast..but 60 just seems too close. Anyways, I hope you ladies have a wonderful Valentines Day Weekend.

A little Valentines Day treat for you: A page out of an old Richard Scarry book from when I was a child.

I love you all and I can't wait to hear about your Valentine's Day! How was it?

9 comments:

  1. I have double celebration, dear, for the valentine days fall in the same day with chinese new year celebration:)

    So I was away from internet connection and blogging for a while.. can't wait to share the thing!

    Yes, indeed, I do love to be busy and your storybook picture is so cute!

    Oh I have the same 'A little Princess'..precisely.

    Love and hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love and hug sweet darling!!!! oh yes! i forgot it was also the Chinese new year! happy Chinese new year!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks great and I love the picture! 100 does seem a little far away, but I have no doubt you'll make it and am looking forward to it already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog. I am a new follower. Check out mine too when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for following jonesy!!! you have a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book scan is just too cute. & I'm loving your new blog layout- extremely cute. I hope you had a wonderful, happy Valentine's day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks Krissie!!! don't you just love richard scarry?? and thank you!!! its the same as what you did for me i just added another column.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the colour of your scarf!

    ReplyDelete