February 26, 2010

Happy Friday

I would just love to talk or read over tea with lace, cakes and sandwiches.

I would also love to lay and giggle in the grass...but of course not stay too long because of the bugs.

and I would also like to explore an empty house with old paintings and artifacts from the past.

I'm so happy its finally Friday! I haven't made a post in a few days ( which is a lot for me ). My grandmothers computer won't let me do anything on blogspot and I feel like I'm in a glass door tapping to you guys trying to comment and interact but I can't. haha. Hope your weeks were all lovely.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait until it's warm enough to lie in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i usually don't like warm weather but I'm a little bit more positive for spring to come this year. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like laying in the grass too, unless it's still a little wet. That happens a lot during the summer, I go sit in the grass and realise it wasn't that dry after all...

    Exploring an old house seems like so much fun. I wish it was easy to arrange such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. night owl- you are so cute. haha i wouldn't want to if its still wet either. but a wet spot on your bum may be kinda cute. hehe
    and your right about the old houses. i do it all the time in my dreams. you should join me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dearest, i know how you feel. she is so adorable and funny. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful post. Swoon.

    Rachael
    itssimplelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete