February 20, 2010

happy birthday to me!

Today at 9:30 p.m I will be 20 years young. I'm usually a little bit melancholy and confused when it comes time around my birthday...but not this year. I'm not sure if it's because it's my golden birthday this year but I'm very hopeful about it. I know where I'm going in my life but for the first time in a long time I feel no fear of the unknown. I have been going out to dinner a lot but today I hope to just rest at home and think about all the years that I lived. ( which isn't too many at all I suppose to most people ) If I could have a birthday wish...it would be to walk around mountain tops and countrysides and just ponder upon how beautiful this world is. I would love to lay down on the grass and look up at the stars and feel so small and only 20. I'm going to have a marvelous year.

P.S Happy birthday to Justelle from Elle's Journal.

P.P.S I have made my wish Olivia.

12 comments:

  1. hope your day is beautiful!
    and also... i love that picture.
    such a gorgeous, childhood movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kelly!!! and thank you again for your comment on facebook. you are so sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Danica!

    May all your dreams come true.

    XXX, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely day. And I'm so happy to hear you are not melancholy this year. There really is so much to hope for in this world and not knowing what most of it is just makes it so much more fun to discover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy birthday dear! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you girls so much!!!! I had a great day!!! I've been going out to dinner all week and it was nice to stay at home for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you girls so much!!!! I had a great day!!! I've been going out to dinner all week and it was nice to stay at home for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw! happy happy birthday, deary!! have a wonderful 20. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late. I hope you had a fantastic time and that you'll let us know how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy, happy birthday! I hope you had a marvelous time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    i'll do a post on everything i did and got later. :)

    ReplyDelete