February 21, 2010

dust particles

Have you ever noticed how beautiful dust particles look as if they are souls flying towards heaven? Have you ever pinned your hopes on a prince charming and never really took it down? Have you ever felt a glorious warmth in your stomach...telling you something good is about to take place?
That's how I feel right now. I've never felt this feeling before. This feeling of knowing or at least thinking I know. Maybe knowing who I'm meant to be with. Why I'm here at this very moment. I must sound so confusing right now but it is 12:36 a.m and your mind gets the best of you at these late hours. If only I wasn't deep in thought on a school night, figures, right?

P.S This was an old photograph I took in Washington. I don't even remember where that was. But it seems to fit the way I'm feeling.

P.P.S Post soon to come about all the cute things I got for my 20th birthday.

9 comments:

  1. what a wonderful, wonderful feeling :]

    but these moments of deep thought or insight into our own lives do seem to come at the strangest hours, don't they?

    that picture is delightfully calm and whimsical at the same time, to be feeling that way- you are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful feeling!
    Look forward to seeing your pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a wondrous feeling! I do agree, however: our mind thinks strange thoughts while progressing into the wee hours of the night. It's quite hilarious, really, to see what other people do when they get really tired.. I love Washington! There's this place called Bainsbridge Island, and you have to take a ferry ride from Seattle; but it's basically one of the coolest places I have traveled to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how right you are. our minds do get the best of us in the early morning, before sleep. i hope you are doing lovely and i adore this photograph! wonderful header as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for all your wonderful comments!! i'm so sad I couldn'tt respond sooner but my grandmother's computer won't let me click on anything on my blog. ( strange right? )
    so i'm finally home now for the weekend. :)

    happy to say...I'm still in this modd.

    love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL in answer to the first question: NO! I get scared that i'm breathing them in and i freak out and get all paranoid lol,

    suckks.
    how are you, i love the pictureee its amazing.

    happy birthday btw!
    i turn 20 this year too, i'm actually scared LOL


    xx.
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dust is the closest I'll come to snow in my part of the world, so I have developed a fondness for its aesthetic :)

    That wonderfully complex feeling in your stomach is something that I hope will stay with you for a long time - mine has still not left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hila- thank you. :) i hope so too. but...if hes the right one...this feeling should continue growing. i get bored so fast when it comes to these things. but for some reason this one keeps sticking in my mind. these things are so mysterious.

    ReplyDelete