January 15, 2010

the owl diary

I know this girl with a beautiful heart and a beautiful mind and she just happens to be the author of The Owl Diary.
Her blog contains beautiful photography, great Playlists, inspiring thoughts and of course her wonderful sense of fashion. She has also recently shared one of her own small video documentary based on the 50 People 1 Question. I love this creative girl and I know you will love her blog! She is also very sweet and always comments back in a hurry!!! Check it out!



A short Interview with Krissie:

1.
When did you start your blog?
October 2008, although I had a blog before The Owl Diary.

2.
What inspires you?
An abundance of things. Jesus, traveling & seeing new things, pretty food, magazines, music videos, pretty little journals, a song, a photograph, people. Many, many things.

3.
Any significance in The Owl Diary title?
Honestly, no. I love owls. And I thought up the title one day and it just seemed to fit.

4.
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have one older brother. He’s a father to my four-year-old nephew, a corrections officer and is 23 years old.

5.
What kind of music do you listen to?
It all depends on my mood. I listen to a bit of everything. I love Dean Martin, Louie Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra and the like. But then I also love U2, Bryan Adams and Lynyrd Skynyrd. & I’d be content listening to John Mayer or Taylor Swift all day long. And I am absolutely in love with the Jonas Brothers to a point of obsession. It’s quite pathetic.

6.
Favorite midnight snack?
I don’t really have one. I try not to eat after dinner.


7.
What do you love most about your readers?
The mere fact that they took the time to stop by my blog, the kindness in their comments & each of their individual blogs as well- for sharing just a bit of their day with me.

8.
What is your favorite book?
Eloise. I love, love, love Eloise.

9.
Who or what influences your style?
Fashion-wise: movies, I like the way certain characters dress. Decor-wise: my mother, who should have been an interior designer, and magazines. In general my style is influenced by a bunch of little things.

10.
Favorite place to be?
Franklin, Tennessee. I want to live there one day. & St. James Park in London. I don’t know why but I fell in love with the place. I just wanted to sit there with a coffee and baguette in hand and write in my journal and watch the people passing by for a day.

6 comments:

  1. well hello there :)
    lol, its neither, its my letter to my followers :)

    love the post btw :)


    xx.
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks so much for featuring me! you're the sweetest! love, krissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Danica,
    You seem like such a sweet girl. And a fellow Washingtonian as well! That's always a plus. ;)
    You keep blogging and I will keep following.

    Always,
    Ellie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww. thank you elli!!!! but...i'm actually from California. BUT my heart is in Seattle. I have family there and the city is just FOR me.

    as soon as i save money after working in a salon i'll be "really" moving there.

    do you still like my blog? hah

    ReplyDelete