January 11, 2010

The library


I had a very pleasant afternoon at the library and around Old Town today. I was going to get The Historian so I could read along with Bookish&c but both of the copies they had were checked out. Anyhow..I ended up getting a Marie Antoinette book, a Victorian marriage/murder book and a Nancy Drew classic. After the library I walked down the street to Old Town and went to my favorite antique shop called Mrs.B's. My favorite thing today was someones High School yearbook from the late 50's. Her name was Suzy and she was gorgeous and obviously a swell girl because all of the comments in her yearbook were nice. She was in art club, music club and she head great hair! I almost felt like I too was attending Heights High School in Illinois. I love antiques and books...don't you?

6 comments:

  1. omfg you have no idea how many people exclaim "NANCY DREW"

    when they want my attention.
    cute post babe :)




    xx,
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! nancy drew has been an idol of mine for many years.
    i even play the computer games ssshhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lollllll. well your wish came true i dumped him, whatttt a dick. fun shall follow thoughhh.

    soo whats up whats neww :)



    xx,
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you! i didn't tell you too though! ;)
    I'm still enjoying my vacation and enjoying waking up at noon everyday.
    how might you be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, so much nicer than new stuff.

    ReplyDelete